Thursday, March 02, 2006

I Was Tagged Fuzzy and Blue,

Yes... I was tagged. Already some days back, but I just didn’t find the time to get my answers done and up on the web. Sorry about that. I haven’t done this before, didn’t even know what a tag was until some days ago. But what the heck, I guess I will learn:
1: Black and White or Color; how do you prefer your movies? Colour, although I really like the old Charlie Chaplin and Buster Keaton movies and just can’t picture them not being black and white.
2: What is the 1 single subject that bores you to near-death? Well-off people complaining about how things got so expensivewhen spending 2 pounds 50 on a coffee at Starbucks.
3: MP3s, CDs, Tapes or Records: what is your favorite medium for prerecorded music? MP3s since I am travelling a lot and like to have some music around.
4: You are handed one 1st class trip plane ticket to anywhere in the world and $10 million cash. All of this is yours provided that you leave and not tell anyone where you are going … Ever. This includes family, friends, everyone. Would you take the money and ticket and run? If there is a definit no on this planet, this question gets one. Each of the people I know is worth more than that.
5: Seriously, what do you consider the world’s most pressing issue now? The way we don’t care about our environment, fellow human beings included.
6: How would you rectify the world’s most pressing issue? Go back in time, re-arrange the Cain and Abel story to one where they settle their differences in a peaceful way, let history then go on in a way that generation after generation things that this was actually a cool thing to do and much better than hitting each other on the head all the time.
7: You are given the chance to go back and change 1 thing in your life; what would that be? Get to know my father and grandfather better before they died.
8: You are given the chance to go back and change 1 event in world history, what would that be? The guy wounding Adolf Hitler in 1916 would have been a better hitman and done a better job (sorry, this is not in line with my idea for a better world as spelled out above.)
9: A night at the opera, or a night at the Grand Ole’ Opry –Which do you choose? Absolutely the opera... NEVER the Grand Ole' Opry (who or what is this anyway ;-)).
10: What is the 1 great unsolved crime of all time you’d like to solve? Find out who was behind the Olof Palme murder.
11: One famous author can come to dinner with you. Who would that be, and what would you serve for the meal? Hanif Kureishi, I guess, although that might change in a minute. And hoping that he isn’t a vegetarian I would have a fish barbeque and loads of salads.
12: You discover that John Lennon was right, that there is no hell below us, and above us there is only sky — what’s the 1st immoral thing you might do to celebrate this fact? Vote Republican. No, Just kidding. I didn’t believe in heaven and hell up to know and still think I am a kind of a decent human being. So I guess that would stay as it is. Rather boring – but still better than voting Rep.

And the nominations for the next tag are

http://every-passing-moment.blogspot.com/

http://iamnasra.blogspot.com/

http://nomadica.blogspot.com/

http://amiedotcom.blogspot.com/

Don’t be too cross with me that I chose you ;-)


4 Comments:

Blogger Tina said...

I LOVE your answer to Number 4... that is so correct, but so many people do not feel that way about our fellow human beings. And the Grand Old Opry is an auditorium that hosts a weekly Saturday night country music radio program broadcast live from Nashville, Tennessee. I despise country... hence my answer to the question.

12:51 AM  
Blogger Lorena said...

i enjoyed your answers like the last one :) and 4 was heart-warming....i agree with 5.

nice knowing more about you.
thanks for tagging me. i will be thinking of answers and hoping to post soon.

take care :)

3:23 PM  
Blogger iamnasra said...

This is the first time Im tagged..Well this is hard to tell the turth... I will for sure give a go

10:52 AM  
Blogger iamnasra said...

How are you I know I have not answered back but Wroked on this tag...

www.nasra-al-adawi.blogspot.com

check my answer ..well tried my best

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home