Thursday, January 05, 2006

Hello Again!
After roughly three months, I am back to the blog. And hopefully a bit more regular than in recent weeks. I have been grounded in hospital for some time. Due to some problems with a nasty infection, I had to have a leg amputated. Recovery was quick and much better than expected and so I was up and running again after some weeks. And for some time already I have been taking the prosthesis out into the world and gave it a little taste of what I espect from it. The two of us had our first little adventures in the form of walks through the woods and hills and it looks like we soon will be ready for some more of that stuff. Hopefully on a greater scale.


7 Comments:

Blogger iamnasra said...

Happy new year
Its nice to know that you have been exploring nature and Im so glad to find a smile on your face as at times we are thrown to the tides it takes a lot to put on a brave smile...Im glad you are recovering and Im so proud of you as your spirit had remained so high during all this

may God safe guard you to your journey of life

1:47 PM  
Blogger Silly Adventures said...

Thanx Nasra,

good to hear from you. I hope Oman is fine and spoiling you with a nice weekend.
As you can tell from the picture I am in an excellent mood. I guess that's why I liked the line 'no definition for defeat' from your recent poem so much. Have a nice day and talk to you soon.

12:42 AM  
Blogger EconAtheist said...

... found your blog via Grandpa Eddie's blog -- nice place you've got here. =)

Continued good health to you and best of luck with your magic leg! Looks pretty techno...

7:14 PM  
Blogger iamnasra said...

GOOD DAY TO YOU TOO..OUR WEEKEND OVER HERE IS FRIDAY BUT STARTING FROM TOMORROW TILL 12TH WE ARE ON HOLIDAYS AS IT IS EID DOWN HERE...IM GLAD WE HAVING THE EID AS I DID NOT GET DAY OFF FOR THE X-MAS NOR THE NEW YEAR..SO THE HOLIDAYS IS A TREAT

IM GLAD YOU ENJOYED READIGN MY POEM
I ENJOYED WRITING IT

11:35 AM  
Blogger Lorena said...

happy to hear that you are doing well.
such an amazing, thriving spirit you are :) great picture!

9:05 PM  
Blogger Silly Adventures said...

nasra, hope you had a nice week end. and a nice day off.

lorena, regardingthe spirit thing. if you see me in a bad mood for more than an hour, something is seriously wrong. and it is too stressful anyway ;-) having a smiling soul is much more fun.

10:45 AM  
Blogger Nabeel said...

sorry to hear that mate .. hospitals fault? how's the new leg .. is it as functional as the old one? how much did it cost ya?

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home