Thursday, September 08, 2005

Cheney called in as Bush says he will lead his own inquiry into Katrina

So I learned from the The Guardian on Wednesday September 7, 2005. Wow, that’s finally good news. After all the incompetence and pr lies on display for the last week, we finally get to know who and what didn’t live up to the expected standard. I am glad to hear that the inquiry will be headed by a intellectual star known for his sound analytical brain, his neural ground on the issues as well as his eloquent way of being precise and to the point. I don’t expect no beating around the Bush (sorry, couldn’t help it) when this report will be shared with the public. ‘Thank you, King George, Jr. We look forward to hear from you soon. The world needs you.’

So now that we got some clarity on this issue, I am wondering why this narrow-minded Steve Bell from the Guardian is still dishing out these nasty cartoons. Bloody Brits, can’t trust ‘em. Say they are our allies and now that. Just like the others from the Axis of Annoyance.




1 Comments:

Blogger Liquidplastic said...

Now Silly,

I am glad to hear that the inquiry will be headed by a intellectual star known for his sound analytical brain, his neural ground on the issues as well as his eloquent way of being precise and to the point.

This made me laugh so hard I almost pissed on myself! Love the cartoon ...

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home